Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, October 1, 2010

New at Gingerscraps! Apple of my eye by Kathy Winters

Apple Of My Eye by Kathy Winters Designs

Apple Of My Eye 
find it HERE

A mini kit perfect for those quick apple picking or fall themed layouts in bright, fall colors. The kit contains 10 papers and 20 elements to capture the "apple of your eye."

Elements included are as follows:

apple tree ,apple fence ,frame ,gingham ribbon
journaling bracket ,owl ,polka dot ribbon
ricrac ribbon ,wordart ,(2) apples (2) apple halves
(3) flairs (2) fabric flowers (2) paper flowers 

My layout using Apple of my eye
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment