Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Oldie but goodie by Kathy Winters at Gingerscraps

Autumns Allure
you can find it at
and

Autumn's Allure is filled with all the things we find spectacular this time of the year. The color palette is filled with autumn shades similar to those we find in nature this time of year. Some of the elements include: a wise old owl, a fun loving scarecrow, two plump pumpkins, a fall tree, a few apples, several fabric flowers and leaves and a special twig frame to frame those special moments. This is kit contains 16 papers and 35 elements in 300 dpi.

Elements include in kit are as follows:

2 acorns ,2 apples ,2 apple slices ,3 file labels ,1 bow ,1 Autumn beads
1 Fall beads ,cardboard heart ,5 fabric flowers ,wooden frame ,twig frame
4 fabric leaves ,copper ornament ,owl ,2 chipboard florals ,2 pumpkins
scarecrow ,photo wrap ,double bow rope ,coiled rope ,tree              
 
 my layout using this fantastic autumn kit
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment