Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, October 22, 2010

New collab by JayaPrem and River Rose

Grateful Sentiments Collab!!

Happy Friday everyone!!

Bobbie aka River Rose and JayaPrem joined forces to create this gorgeous kit called "Grateful Sentiments" perfect for thanksgiving layouts as well as everyday.

This is not your typical "Thanksgiving" kit. We all know that life is not perfect but we do have so many things to be thankful and grateful for. They made it to be useful for everyday layouts too and also used for any layout that needs some thankfulness or gratefulness, but with lots of gorgeousness!! There are so many hand drawn elements and unique patterned papers and solids with beautiful and gorgeous textures. This is one HUGE kit not to be missed I can assure you that.

30% off until Monday!!
(click on all previews to go to the shop item)



This kit includes:
20 papers {10 uniquely patterned and 10 solids each with different textures}
45+ elements
2 Alphas {one uppercase only, other full set including uppercase, lowercase, numbers & punctuation}

Now for amazing layouts that her fabulous CT and I created !!

 
By Jacqueline
 
By Amy aka nicoletteknight
 
by Marie aka JKCreations
 
By Jenni aka MITS
 
By Jacqueline
 
By Marie aka JKCreations

By Missy aka jrmminga

My layout using this fantastic new kit
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment