Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Monday, October 11, 2010

New by Ruby Lane " I Leaf You"

I leaf you
find it at 
and 
This warm and cozy Autumn themed kit makes you want to cuddle with the one you love! Add a touch of the outdoors to your layouts, you can almost smell the woods and feel the crunch of the leaves under your feet.

This charming kit includes: 14 textured papers including solids
1 stamp shaped, stapled alpha - all caps A - Z & number 0-9
31 elements containing: 1 acorn, beaded wire, 1 raffia bow, 1 curled bow, 1 tied bow, 1 stick, 1 piece of tape, 2 papers flowers, 1 garnet daisy, 2 unique silk flowers, 1 green leaf, 1 set of autumn leaves, 3 unique frames, 1 mesh strip, 1 bronze bookplate, 1 bird nest, 1 quilted pumpkin, 1 rivet, 1 tied ribbon, 1 seed pod, 1 stitch chipboard swirl, 1 stitched word "fall", 1 leaf swirl, 1 tied raffia, 1 cut out autumn tree, 1 tag

 


 Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment