Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, October 29, 2010

New at Gingerscraps "Welcome to the zoo"

Welcome To The Zoo
Who doesn't enjoy an outing to the zoo?  Both the young and young at
heart enjoy watching the animals at the zoo.  Piccolina Designs and Wyld
Web Designs got together to provide you with the perfect kit to scrap
your zoo memories with.  This kit is full of fun colors and fun animal
doodles.  There are 25 papers in this kit. There are 2 different sets of
solid papers (total of 12 papers) and 13 patterned papers, including
polka dots, stripes and animal prints.  The kit has 66 fabulous elements
to compliment your layouts.  A few of the included elements are 9
different styles of ribbons and stitches, 4 frames, some hardware
pieces, a bead scatter, a few buttons, a cage and fence to keep the
animals in, a fence overlay and 4 pieces ofwordart.
They have also included some nature doodles (flowers, leaves,
vines, and a tree). But what would a zoo be without the animals?!  This
kit has lions, tigers, and bears!!!  Oh my!  Not to mention monkeys, a
hippo, a giraffe, a bird, a panda, an elephant, a zebra and a rhino. 
This kit also includes a fun alpha + numbers to use in recording the fun
you have at the zoo.

You can find this fun Zoo kit HERE
My layout using "Welcome to the zoo"
~Out for publication ~

Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment