Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Jump in on the Halloween fun at Gingerscraps!

Are you ready to PARTY!??!!! 

Gingerscraps has some AWESOME stuff planned!!!
  They have TONS of Prizes!!!
Start off the weekend on Friday with the Goblin Delight Blog Train- Start at the GingerScraps Site blog and follow the train around to collect a Huge Full collab and a bunch of fun QP's and other fun goodies!
Yeah I am a stop along the way :)
Take a look at a few of the blog train stops in this slide show.
Have you heard about the Costume Contest
You can win a $50 Visa Gift Card!

Cold, Hard, Cash!!
Get busy on your "costume" NOW!!
Here is a list of thing to get started on today

Here is a full schedule of events for the weekend-
Promos-Page005-1.jpg



And dont forget to check out the Speed Scrap Calendar- HERE!!
Happy Scrapping!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment