Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Modern Baby and FWP Templates By Nikki Epperson at TDC

Modern Baby and FWP Templates

 by Nikki Epperson

Bonus!!! For one week only, you'll get a template pack FREE when you buy Modern Baby! No need to add anything to your cart, it will be with your downloads!

  Nikki Epperson teamed up with the fabulous Amy Stoffel this week to bring you a fresh approach to scrapping those baby moments. Modern Baby is bold and exciting, sweet and subtle - all at the same time!
Modern Baby Includes
13 pattern papers ,6 solid papers
1 lowercase wooden block alpha
numbers and some punctuation (puffy style)
1 bear ,3 blocks ,2 bottles ,4 bows ,4 buttons ,5 circles ,1 circle row
1 elephant ,4 flair ,5 flowers ,5 frames ,1 giraffe ,2 journal cards ,4 outfits
2 paint splats ,1 photo corner ,1 rattle ,6 ribbons ,2 ricrac
1 scallop edge ,2 stars ,2 stitches ,2 strings ,51 word strips,1 vine

Papers are 12 x 12, 300 dpi, .jpg format.
Elements are 300 dpi, .png format.
Drop shadows are for preview purpose only.
  products are S4H/S4O friendly
Find Modern Baby HERE
 My layout using Modern Baby
leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment