Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Another Moment by Danimoy Designs



If you follow Dani's blog you know she is doing project 365 this year. So she had to make a 365 kit to use in her album and she knew it had to be BIG and she wanted  to use the same kit for the whole album! So I give you Dani's Another Moment Collection! You can get the whole collection for just $8 or you can snag the pieces separately in her shops linked below!
SBB - SGD


My layout using Another moment
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment