Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, January 7, 2011

Little Charmer by Marshmella designs and a collabshe did with Daphadilly Art

. This kit includes8 pattern papers, 7 recolored solid papers and
52 elements.
Everything in this collection will be 25% off
for a week. Grab the bundle below for an even
bigger savings.
Coordinating alphas a-z & 0-9
Coordinating Word Art
Marshemella Designs very first templates.Amazing isn't she! These are psd
files and will work great with any kit.
Grab the bundle for a bigger savings.
My layout using this fabulous bundle!
Leave my layout some love HERE

And to celebrate her first templates she created this
FREEBIE for you. Click on the image to download.
And have fun :)
_________________________________
Marshmella Designs teamed up yet another time with Daphadilly Art
to create GingerScraps December Daily Download.
This collab has now gone on sale at Gingerscraps
This includes 11 papers and 32 elements.
It will be 25% off for a week. Grab it now for $2.62.
My layout using this great new collab
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment