Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, January 21, 2011

New by Marshmella Designs exclusivly at Gingerscraps

Puppy Love is a sweet Valentine collection created by Marshmella Designs. It's full of unique hand drawn elements. The kit includes 9 pattern papers, 5 solid recolored papers and 47 elements. Everything in this collection will be 25% off for a week. She also bundled everything up for an even bigger savings. md_pl_kit_LRG.jpg
 



md_pl_alphas_LRG.jpg




md_pl_bundle_LRG.jpg
Puppy Love Bundle by marshmella design @gingerscraps.net,
 
My layout using puppy love
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment