Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Oh happy day bundle

Captured a happy moment that deserves some special scrapping treatment? You'll find just the kit you need with "Oh Happy Day!" from Edeline Marta Design. Twelve gentle papers in soft tones have been designed to set a muted backdrop for your precious photos and choice of fabulous elements! You'll be thrilled with the elements you'll find in this collection - thirty in all - including doodles, word tags and flowers made from every sort of medium - think sequins, felt, paper and more! A sweet tag alpha in lower case perfectly caps this sweet collection. Let "Oh Happy Day!" and Edeline Marta Design help you make your happy moment live on in your layout!
Included:
 12 papers ,7 flowers ,6 word tags ,3 bows
 2 frames ,2 tags ,2 strings ,bee doodle
 border doodle ,button  ,charm doodle ,clasp
 leaves  ,ribbon cluster  ,swirl doodle
 tag alpha (lower case)  ,Happy Scrapping! 
find it HERE
my layout with OH happy day!
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment