Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, January 13, 2011

New by Karen Lewis Designz

BathTime Bubbles

Splish Splash I was taking a bath.........create a splash with your next layout or hybrid projects using the Bathtime Bubbles Designer kit. The kit is packed with plenty of papers and elements to help you create wonderful layouts and hybrid goodies. Pack contains:
  • 12 papers
  • 1 lowercase brad alphabet set,banner,bubbles
  • buttons.flowers,wordart stamps
  • glitter smudges,tags,fish/whale/starfish
  • postage frame,ricrac,scallop circle frames
  • stitching,string,swirls,tabs,wordart
Total 58 elements
Drop shadows for illustration only. This digital kit has been saved as .jpg and .png files at 300 dpi. Not all items may be shown in preview.

and my layout using this fabulous kit
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment