Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bee In Love

A dear friend of mine Deana is trying her hand at scrapping and doing marvelous IMO!!
here is one of the freebie kits she has created:
find it on her blog HERE and be sure to follow her for other fantastic freebies!
Here is her try at a Valentine themed kit! I hope you like it! She gives credit to her11 year old daughter, she helped her design the flowers that are on the stems! Thank you to her daughter Denae, you are so awesome! xoxo

She also want to thank all of the designers out there that are making commercial use stuff for freebies. She found some awesome things to add into the kit with her designs and it helps complete the kit!

Let me know what you think of Deana's kit!(Kooky cat Designs)
Here is my layout with Bee In Love
Leave my layout some love HERE

1 comments:

Deanna said...

I absolutly LOVE it! Thank you so much Ella! You are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

Post a Comment