Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, January 14, 2011

A few of the newest goodies at Gingerscraps

Pretty Crafty By Cair Cruse
find it HERE

 Pretty Krafty {the kit} by Cari Cruse :: With a feel of kraft paper and soft chalk, this collection of beautiful elements and papers will lend a touch of class to every layout you create, and the tile alphabet with symbols for special events will finish off your pages in style!

Contains: 12 papers + 57 elements + 1 alpha
 
My layout with this amazing new kit
Leave this layout some love HERE

After snowfall bundle pack By Pretty In Green
Find it HERE

Pretty in Green tried to capture a beautiful scene from her own front window. Have you ever noticed the simple beauty of nature, the inspiration for this kit came from a simple glance out the front window, with mounds of snow from earlier days of snowfall 5 bright beautiful red cardinals sat on a tree, white and red, simple yet beautiful, nature. This Bundle contains the full After Snowfall kit 16 papers and 29 elements, a set of 3 full alphas with numbers, a template set with 4 templates, and since it goes so well with the kit she threw in Wonderland shades of white the paper pack.
 
My layout using this fab pack
 Leave my layout some love HERE
Barren Beauty bundle pack by photocowgirl
Includes entire Barren Beauty collection:
Full Kit
Template Pack
Word Art
Clusters
Find it HERE
My layout using this stunning new pack
Leave this layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment