Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Punch drunk Love collection

Punch Drunk Love: Collection was created by Duo-licious (A+ Designs and danimoy designs) and is okay for PU, S4H, and S4O.   
     
Find it at SBB
and SGD
Includes:
Kit -
21 Patterned Papers
5 Solid Papers
1 Alpha (uppers only)
50 elements including: bead filler, bead spill, bow, berries, block, branch, chest, confetti, dress, 10 flowers, 5 frames, 5 hearts, 2 keys, lock, 2 love bugs, mask, mesh mat, page border, 3 ribbons, ric rac, sequin strand, staple, 2 stitches, string, vine, wings, word art (lucky in love), and word art tags (blank, crazy in love, hot for you, hot hot hot, love is in the air, punch drunk love, and spicy love)

Artistic Smears -
5 Artistic Smears

Templates -
4 12x12 Templates
My layout using this fab collection

My layout:
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment