Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, January 20, 2011

New release Thursady at The Digi Chick!

What new at New Release Thursday

Three sweet chicks has a new template release called:

Chicklet Journal It 

This template pack is a fun way to capture precious moments and journal your memories. Journaling is a great way to keep track of your wonderful memories for your loved ones. Sometimes when you need a little mojo to help kick start your creativity. Let your imagination go and the template will just guide you.

  I'm also bringing you two amazing new releases from Nikki Epperson!  First up is this bold,
happy "boy kit" called Rough around the Edges.  The colors are just gorgeous, and really versatile, I can totally see scrapping my daughter with this kit, too!
Nikki's creative team has really enjoyed working with this one!  Here are just a couple of pages they've created to help inspire you:
 

From Tricia:

From Keisha:

And one from Nikki herself!
 
and here is my layout using a template from Chicklet Journal It and Rough Around The Edges
Leave my layout some love HERE

Next up is another fantabulous collab with Jennifer Fox.  In case you're a mom of boys and looked longingly at last week's A Girl Named Trouble but couldn't really use it, well are you in for a serious treat!  The "companion" kit, so to speak, is here, and it's lovingly dubbed A Boy Named Trouble!  Just look at all of those rich colors and gorgeous elements, and the papers are enough to get anyone's mojo flowing!

Here is some inspiration from Nikki's team and I.

From Tricia:

From Melissa: 

From Joana:

And another gem from our fearless leader:
and my layout using A Boy Named Trouble
Leave my layout some love HERE
Don't forget that these template and both of these amazing kits are 20% off today at The DigiChick!

0 comments:

Post a Comment