Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, May 20, 2011

Awesome newness by Connie Prince

It's Friday! New Siblings Collection!

It's Friday! YEAH! That in itself is a reason to celebrate, but truly I'm just excited to finally show you the 2 new kits in all North Meets South Stores that Connie and Trixie Scraps have collaborated on!

Please check out the Siblings Collection!

My Brother, My Pal and My Sister, My Friend!
Aren't they gorgeous?!?


They can be bought separately or as a bundle!

Gotta Pixel - Scrapbook Bytes

There is also WordArt and Page Starters to match each of the kits!


Look what awesome layouts Connie's Creative Team have made with these kits.
(I'll show you even more tomorrow for further inspiration!)

and my layouts using these two fab kit collabs!
 Leave my layout some love HERE
Leave my layout some love HERE

However, this isn't all that is new in ALL of Connie's stores today....

Gotta Pixel - Scrapbook Bytes - GingerScraps - Funky Playground

Fun in the Sun Kit is released to ALL of Connie's stores today
and she's added:

Fun in the Sun Wordart and QuickPages to go with this amazing collection.

cap_funinthesun-GS500.jpg


cap_funinthesunPDP-GS500.jpg


cap_FTLOL16-GS500.jpg




and my layout with this fab new kit
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment