Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Monday, May 16, 2011

New by Lisete

Lisete has 2 kits for this weekend, one is a vintage style named "Essential Feelings", with 63 elements, 10 papers, 15 words and one complete alpha set.
The other one is "Freshness" a super light and green kit for spring, this one was included in SDD mega grab bag of April, and now is available in Lisete's store. Includes 48 elements and 9 papers.

Essential Feelings is available at SDD and Shabby Pickle.
Freshness is available at SDD.Enlace

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and my layout using this fab new kit
Photobucket 
 Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment