Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, May 20, 2011

New at Gingerscraps

 Working On Me by Colie's Corner
34 elements|20 papers|1 alpha
We all have issues about ourselves we want to work on and until we bring them to light they hide there in the shadows.  What better way to keep motivated than to scrap it and this kit is perfect for just that. Kit contains 7 solid papers, 13 patterned papers, 2 bows, 4 buttons, 2 dumbbells, 2 exercise balls, 3 flowers, 3 frames, 3 ribbons, 1 piece of ric rac, 1 scale, 1 sneaker, 2 rows of stitches with and without shadow, 2 water bottles, 8 word labels, and 1 full alpha upper and lowercase letters A-Z numbers 0-9 symbols ? ! & { and } coliescorner_workingonme_GS.jpg
http://store.gingerscraps.net/Working-On-Me.html
Do we have any runners in the house? Kathy Winters Designs has a new set of wordart that was inspired by one of her creative team members and one of our GingerBread Girls, Jen Crook who just completed her first running event, a relay with 12 other girls. Way to go Jen!
Regular Price $3.00 ~ Sale Price $2.25
GS_Preview500-12.jpg
http://store.gingerscraps.net/Running-On-Empty-by-Kathy-Winters-Designs.html
and my layout using both fab new kits
Leave my layout some love HERE
and don't forget to check out all the awesome Fresh Baked items at GINGERSCRAPS

0 comments:

Post a Comment