Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, May 6, 2011

New by Alegna Designs

iNSD grabbag, new releases, sales and a freebie

Almost iNSD and they are celebrating at Scrappity Doo Dah!!
There will be great deals from the designers, a speedscrap with a beautiful collab as a participation price and a scavenger hunt.
Alegna designs will have a sale everyting is 50-80% off, some are dollar deals and a fantastic grabbag.
In the grabbag there will be a minikit and 4 full templatepacks all for the amazing price of $3 (normal price $15,10), so come and see all the great deals in the shop She will have freebies this weekend too, starting today!

previews of the grabbag:






some inspiration with the grabbag:
and my layout using this fab grab bag
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment