Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, May 20, 2011

New by Lisete scrap and Alegna

I have 2 new great kits to show you, the first one is Cute Doll, a pink girly super cute kit, includes 73 elements, 16 papers and one alpha set, is available at Scrappity Doo Dah and Shabby Pickle. The second is a wonderful collab with Lisete and Angela of Alegna Designs, they have made a super fun and colorful kit about video games, with lot of great unique elements and papers you will love! The kit includes 84 elements, 16 word buttons, 22 papers, a set of 4 layered templates (png files included), a super cute alpha (upper, numbers and symbols). This set is for personal use and scrap for hire friendly. Is available at Scrappity Doo Dah and Shabby Pickle too :)


CUTE DOLL
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
my layout using this fab new kit and one of the little gamer templates
Leave my layout some love HERE

and LITTLE GAMER

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
my layout using little gamer
leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment