Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Monday, May 9, 2011

A few of the new goodies at cat scrap

Since is a beautiful kit inspired by the butterflies in your tummy when you first meet someone... Like when a mother meets her baby for the very first time, when you meet your soul mate, or whenever a new relationship begins, flourishes, and finds foundation. Since includes 14 beautiful papers with over 50 lovely elements to match, and a coordinating upper and lower-case alpha set with numbers, some punctuations, and Scandinavian characters. Everything is shown on the preview.

All elements come with and without shadows in PNG file formats. Papers come in JPG file format. Everything proudly created in high quality 300dpi for optimal printing.


and my layout using this fab kit
Leave my layout some love HERE

Selah by K Studio
Selah is a super sweet kit to use to celebrate all your spiritual moments! All papers are JPG files, and all elements and alpha are individual PNG files. Nearly everything comes shadowed as well as unshadowed. Everything created at 300 dpi.

 Selah wordstrips
Spiritual-inspired wordart strips! Include shadowed and unshadowed versions. Includes 16 wordstrips. All are individual PNG files. Everything created at 300 dpi.
 and my layout using these fab items
Leave my layout some love HERE
check out all the other fab new products HERE at Cat scrap!

0 comments:

Post a Comment