Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Monday, May 2, 2011

New at Sugar Hill Sun Kissed Collab – FREE with purchase!

Beautiful new collaboration from the Sugar Girls!
FREE with purchase of $10 or more through May 15th!
Contains 110 elements, 70 papers and 2 alphasets.
Contributing designers:
Amy Stoffel. Ellie Lash, eNKay Design, Just Jaimee, Jen Yurko, Luiza Garay, Misty Cato, Meredith Cardall Designs, Miss Tiina, Mommyish, Pink Reptile Designs, Shilo Designs, Thaty Borges, t for me designs, Victoria Feemster, Wendy Page & Wishing Well Creations.
 
my layout using this fab collab
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment