Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Gotta Grab it bits by connie Prince

Gotta Grab It Event continues at Gotta Pixel where the designers used this wonderful color swatch.
I hope you have checked out Connie's portion -
Fun in the Sun!

Here is what her awesome CT have made with it so far!




Here are all the links again to Connie's contribution to GGI and remember that
each pack is only $1!

and here is my layout using this fab set
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment