Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Fun fab kit by Alissa Jones

Add a little western style to the playroom and the result is Rootin Tootin from PICK A PAPER by Alissa. Created to scrap your favorite western, theme park and playroom photos you will find 14 papers and more than 65 elements. For more playroom fun check out the companion kit Beyond Infinity also by Alissa Jones.

This kit was formerly known as Some Toys and their Story.

Purchase Rootin Tootin and Beyond Infinity together and save $$$; look for the combo deal in Alissa's  store.

Includes 14 papers:
10 patterned papers, 4 solid papers
My layout using this fab kit
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment