Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, May 6, 2011

New Collab -- Paradise Falls with Spinky Dink Scraps

Whether you've got fun-in-the-sun pictures from the day at the beach or romantic, tropical getaway photos from your last vacation, this kit will present you with endless possibilities for showing them all off in style!


And enjoy the beautiful pages the CT ladies have created using it
by Deanna

by Amy

by Becki

by Astrid

by Glynis
by Carolyn

and my layout using this fab collab
Leave my layout some love HERE
And don't forget that iNSD is all-day tomorrow. Stop by Funky Playground for all sorts of once-a-year fun and sales! Just look at this one...


0 comments:

Post a Comment