Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, May 19, 2011

For Whimsy Sake

 For Whimsy Sake


Mel and Dani (A+ Designs and danimoy designs)  have a brand new Duo-licious collab for you called For Whimsy Sake! And it's on sale this week for just $3!

GP - SBB - SGD 
For Whimsy Sake was created by Duo-licious (A+ Designs and danimoy designs) and is okay for PU, S4H, and S4O.

14 Pattered Papers, 7 Solid Papers, 1 Alpha (uppers, lowers, numbers, and some symbols), and 32 Elements (artistic smear, berry, bling, branch, 3 buttons, cat, 7 flowers, 3 frames, hearts, key, lace, 4 leaves, 3 ribbons, ric rac, 2 swirls, and string)
and my layout using this fab collab
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment