Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

"The Beat " By Lisete scraps

"The Beat"
perfect for who have teenagers, or you like dance, like hip hop, or anything you like to do :)
The kit contains 50 wonderfuls and originals elements, 9 papers and 1 complete alpha! All 300 dpi.
The kit is only for Personal Use.

Is available now at SCRAPPITY DOO DAH and DIGIRIDOO SCRAPS!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wonderfuls pages by Lisete's CT girls!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And the freebie for you, 2 quick pages 12 x 12 300 dpi, mades with "The Beat", Photobucket
download at Lisete's Blog HERE
My Layout using this fantastic new kit 
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment