Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

"Summers End" By Pebbles designs and Ruby Lane Designs

Summers End find it HERE
This kit was created by Pebbles Designs and  Ruby Lane.
It is full of fall colors to signify the end of summer!
Several items are recolored with the color challenge in mind.
Your only limitation is your imagination!

This kit contains:
Alpha,18 Papers
Elements including;
Flowers,Leaves,Buttons
Tags,Clips,Brads,Bows
Ribbons,Word-Art,Flair

*Created & saved at 300 DPI*
*S4H/O & PU Friendly*
Here is my layout using this fantastic fall kit
Leave my layout some love HERE
                                                                               

0 comments:

Post a Comment