Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Green soul by Lisete Scraps

New Kit "Green Soul" New CU DR21 and Freebie CU :)

Hi everyone,Lisete scraps has a new kit
I really love the green, leaves,and all natural elements, a fantastic autumn kit.
The kit contains 50 elements png 300 dpi, no drop shadows. 9 papers 12 x 12 jpg, 300 dpi. 1 alpha with uppercase and numbers. Each character in individuals files. 1 pack of 4 clusters frames plus a word art, all in format png, 300 dpi with soft drop shadows.
Is for personal use.
And is available now 25 off at Scrappity Doo Dah and Digiridoo Scraps! 
And check out her designer recorces CU Designer Resources 21, available now in Digiridoo Scraps, and of course your freebie

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My layout using this fantastic new kit
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment