Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, September 2, 2010

"picture Perfect by HK Designs at Gingerscraps

"Picture Perfect"

This is a kit to help you scrap any kind of photo.. romantic or of children or of grandparents.. perfect for all

Kit includes:

8 papers ( 12 x 12 jpeg. made at 300 dpi. )

41 elements ( all are individual png. files made at 300 dpi. )

2 buttons
3 flairs
bubbles
word dots
2 fabric flowers
flower
leaves
paper leaves
2 trim
swirl
string
2 tags
2 ribbons
box
camera
word strips
butterfly
butterfly with path
4 word frames
wooden frame
2 paper frames
doodle paper frame
epoxy hearts
film strip frame
flower spray
hearts
metal flower
paper flower
spray
weed flower 

Find "Picture Perfect" HERE 

My layout using this amazing new kit
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment