Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Monday, September 20, 2010

New by Statements by Jodi at Gingerscraps "Groovy Kind Of Love"

Groovy Kind Of Love
      Far out dude! This mega retro 60's kit will really take you back! Way back to the days of tie dye, peace, love, bell bottoms, lava lamps, bugs and so much more.
This kit includes
65 elements, 33 papers ,1 hippie chick ,1 hippie dude ,4 bug cars and 3 bug vans
1 pair of bell bottoms and 1 paisley flair sleeve shirt
10 stickers ,1 record ,2 boxes ,1 license plate ,2 staples
5 lava lamps ,3 belts ,4 guitars ,1 heart clip ,2 peace signs
and much, much more! 
   Find it HERE 
and matching alpha
Full alpha matches Groovy Kind of Love kit.

Upper Alpha, Lower Alpha, numbers, and some punctuation.
 
Find it HERE

My layouts using this fun retro kit
Leave my layout some love HERE
and this one too HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment