Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

"This Boy" By Studio Caroline

 
Do you have a son? Or do you want to create a page for a friend with boy-photos? Then this kit is perfect for you. The colors are coordinated with the theme. But there is not only blue, but also some green and white in the kit. Of course some hand-drawn doodles too. You'll find a truck, some tools, a cap and other doodles in the kit. Also includes "Boy"-Word Arts and Photomasks!

Includes more than 70 unique elements (including doodles, Word Arts and Photomasks), 14 papers and 1 Alpha (upper-case, lower-case, numbers, punctuation).
Every single item is created at 300dpi and high-quality. Papers are in .jpg and elements in .png.
PERSONAL USE


the papers


and overlays and WA



You can grab it with 25% off for several days!
Angels-Scrap-Shop
or
MDesigns & Friends Shop

Layouts by Me and Caroline's other CT members




My layout using this boy
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment