Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, September 17, 2010

Dear Tooth Fairy & Clip ‘n Doodle


eNKayDesigns brings you two fabulous new goodies this week. Let me first show you this utterly cute collab with Victoria Feemster, called Dear Tooth Fairy. A kit in soft colours with lots of unique hand doodled elements and beautiful papers, perfect to scrap the loss of a first tooth and those sweet adorable toothless grins! On sale, 30% off through September 23rd.
Layouts by her fab CT team including mine


And these fabulous Clip ‘n Doodle clipping masks + doodles to embellish your layout with beautiful papers, it will make a great impact. 8 fabulous doodled clipping masks to give your papers a perfect and fun shape! Available in psd, tiff and png format. On sale, 30% off through September 23rd.

and my layout using these two amazing new products by eNKayDesigns
Leave my layout some love HERE


0 comments:

Post a Comment