Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, September 2, 2010

"Rocked Candy" By Dapadilly Art at Gingerscraps

find it HERE
This kit is perfect for all ages, boys and girls! You can scrap all your music and teenager memories with these edgy but cute designs!

-Uppercase Alpha and numbers

- 12 textured papers
-I bead spill
-2 bombs -2 bows
-4 buttons -3 cassettes
-2 drumsets -3 frames
-2 guitars -2 headphones
-1 headphone with ipod
-3 headphone stickers
-2 ipods -1 microphone
-2 microphones with stands
-1 ricrac -2 skulls -1 star spray
-2 star stickers -2 drummer stickers
-3 strings -2 word art

My layout using rocked candy
 Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment