Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, September 3, 2010

"Waiting on Sunshine" Created by Mye De Leon and eNKay Design.

It's a blue feeling when you can't go out of the house to play because of the rain. Document all those emotions and feelings with Waiting for the Sunshine collection.

Includes:
Full Kit
6 solids, 16 patterned papers, 1 branch, 2 different buttons, 2 different flowers, 1 square frame, 1 rectangular frame, 1 label blank, 5 labels with words (lazy days, will there be a rainbow, rain rain go away, when will the rain stop, I miss the sunshine), 1 lightning bold, raindrops, 2 different straight ribbons, 1 ric rac, 1 storm cloud, 1 string, 1 bead spill, 1 bling ring, 2 doodled words (blue, feeling), 3 tabs (don't, get out, I am not in the mood), 1 border, 2 acrylic brackets (right and left), 2 acrylic clouds, 1 doodle swirl, 2 different doodle stitches, 1 doodled journaling lines, 2 flairs (moody, sad), 1 round frame, 1 staple including holes on separate layer, 1 small alphabet including upper and lower case, international characters, numbers and punctuation.

PU only 
Find it at
 my layout using this wonderful new kit
 leave my layout some love HERE
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment