Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, September 24, 2010

New at Gingerscraps "Hooray for the home team" By Kathy Winters

Are you ready for some football? I know I am and this kit by Kathy Winters Designs is packed with enough fun to
scrap both the football player and the cheerleader in your family. Kathy designed the kit in warm colors and textures
to capture all the fun that happens on the gridiron during the fall season.

Regular price $5.50 Sale price $4.13


Find it HERE
She also has several coordinating products to go along with this kit.

The alpha contains both a brad and a football styled alpha in uppercase with numbers and select symbols.

Regular price $3.00 Sale price $2.25


Find it HERE
There is also this coordinating set of wordart to add a little splash to your pages.

Regular price $3.00 Sale price $2.25


Find it HERE

If you are in love with the collection, Kathy also has it bundled it up to offer for one great price.

Regular price $9.00 Sale price $6.75


Find them HERE

And if that were not enough, Kathy has 6 sets of add-ons designed in popular school colors to make the kit
more versatile to capture your school's spirit.

Regular price $2.50 Sale price $1.87



find them HERE
 Here's a little inspiration from me and some of our other amazing Gingerbread Girls

 
My Layouts using this amazing new set

 Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment