Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Man 2 Man by Ruby Lane Designs

Man to Man contains:
17 textured papers including solids, cardboard, metal, and art. Silver full Alpha. 48 elements, not all are shown in the preview but include: 2 screws, 1 dried leaf, 2 curved borders, 1 quarter, 1 dime, 1 piece of barbed wire, 1 leather belt, 4 buttons, 1 bolt, 1 bracket frame, 2 crumpled ribbon, 1 rope, 1 shredded paper, 1 dog tag, 1 eyelet, 1 crumpled ribbon frame, 1 gear, 1 large grate, 3 word art file tabs 4 printed ribbon, 1 honey do journal, 1 punched leather word art 1 notebook paper frame, 1 route 66 sign, 1 silver chain 1 stitched frame, 1 burned wood and steel frame 8 silver word titles (father, son, hero, daddy, friend, brother, uncle, grandfather) Drop shadows are for preview purposes only. All files have been saved at 300dpi and are in .jpeg and .png format. Not all items are shown. S4H/S4O Friendly please see my TOU for details.
Find it at these shops:

 
My layout using Man to Man
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment