Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Monday, September 27, 2010

New "Drip Drop" by Inspiredbydominic Designs

If you love playing in the rain, taking pictures of the rain, or scrapping those fabulous bath time splash photos this kit is a MUST have for your collection! With a wide variety of elements this kit is perfect for all of your rainy day memories, bath time fun, and those everyday moments!

Drip Drop includes:
7 Patterned Papers ,7 Wordy Papers ,7 Solid Papers
1 Blue Acrylic Alphabet (uppercase, lowercase, numbers, and symbols)
1 Metal Brad ,3 Buttons ,3 Clips ,1 Metal Eyelet ,2 Fabric Flowers
2 Paper and String Flower Clusters ,1 Window Frame ,1 Grass Border
2 Metal Lightning Bolts ,2 Puffy Frames ,1 Paper Block Border
2 Paper Clouds ,1 Paper Sun ,1 Set of Photo Corners ,1 Rainbow
1 Rainbow Frame ,1 Water Drop Border ,2 Layered Water Drop Frames (PSD and PNG)
5 Ribbons ,2 Ribbon Clips ,2 Staple Sets (with and without holes)
3 Stitched Lines ,1 Stitched Water Drop ,2 Strings
1 String Bow ,2 Tags ,2 Pieces of Tape ,1 Umbrella and 2 Water Drops

Love the colors? Grab the IBD matching Drip Drop Styles and additional Alphabet!

This product is allowed for scrap4hire use. Please see the TOU or contact IBD with any questions.
 
Find it at 
and
 
my layout using Drip drop
Leave my layout some love HERE

 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment