Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A fantastic freebie to match with Puppy love

Today I have a FREEBIE for you!  It was made by one of my fellow CT members of the Marshmella Designs team, Jayne! (briarwoodpups) She's awesome!  Thanks so much Jayne!  It goes perfectly with the kit that Marshmella released a this past week called Puppy Love! 
 
My layout with puppy love
That brings me to the great freebie!  
Thanks so much Jayne for the wonderful alphabet you made! 
Isn't it just so cute? 
You can download it HERE
Have an awesome day, and don't forget to stop by again soon! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment