Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"Just love me" the free collab is here!

Sugar hill extends a Special thanks to participating designers for making this all happen!

A+ Designs, Bluebird Chic, eNKay Design, Just Jaimee, Luiza Garay, Red Ivy,
Sabrina's Creations, Sugary Fancy, t for me designs, Thaty Borges, Victoria Feemster and Miss Tiina



just the papers...



The first link is in the NEWSLETTER! Each day from today until Feb 14 you will search for the image below around the SHCO site to find all the 14 downloads that make up this HUGE collab! It contains 100 elements, 50 papers and 2 alpha sets! Each link will only be available for 72 hours, so be sure to stop by in THIS THREAD for hints and clues each day!

  
Here is a layout by me using this fabulous free kit!
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment