Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, February 25, 2011

New from PICK A PAPER by Alissa Jones.

I am so excited...I have joined the creative team of PICK A PAPER by Alissa Jones. 
 My first kit to work with is
 Sprinkles  
(revamped)
available HERE at Ninth and Bloom


 
 Sprinkles {revamped} is a fun kit full of springtime colors and accents to celebrate your love of those fun springtime showers and puddle jumping only from PICK A PAPER by Alissa Jones.

Includes 13 papers:
8 patterned papers, 5 solid papers

Elements include:
4 acrylic elements; cloud, raindrop and 2 flourishes
2 felt trims
1 felt puddle and 5 felt raindrops (one attached to the puddle)
2 felt umbrellas
2 pieces of flair
3 paper frames, each for a single photo
1 glitter page frame
2 splashes of ink
1 series of marker lines
1 sponged white cloud
1 paper cloud
1 paper flower with multiple petals in three various color combinations (totals 3 flowers)
1 paper flower in 4 different color combinations (totals 4 flowers)
2 paper flourishes (same flourish shapes as the acrylic flourishes)
2 pom pom trim
4 jewels
2 straight ribbons
1 paper cloud trim filled with sequins
1 row of stitches
2 tags; one cloud with rain drops, one rain drop (cloud tag available without the hole and tag topper as well)
2 string with bows
5 word arts; my head is in the clouds, rain, rain go away, puddle jumper, splish splash and rainy days

All products in this kit are 300 dpi and saved as png. or jpg. files. Some may be shown smaller than actual size in preview. Drop shadows are for display purposes only (unless otherwise stated in description). This kit is S4H/S4O friendly; please refer to the Alissa Jones/ PICK A PAPER by Alissa TOU for details.
and my layout using sprinkles (revamped)
 Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment