Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Oldie but a goodie by creations by Rachael

I used one of Rachael's older kits yesterday for Amy Stoffels template challenge at Gotta Pixel
No girls allowed
Little kids are always up to something. Playing with bugs and animals and other slimy things. Playing rough and having fun. But once they hit a certain age something happens and all of a sudden girls have... cooties! And then it's time for the all boys club, meaning NO GIRLS ALLOWED!! And this kit is perfect for all of those little guys that think they an catch something from those icky girls. 
 Find them at
 
Find them at

0 comments:

Post a Comment