Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, February 25, 2011

A few new things at Gingerscraps

Photocowgirl has some new templates called Layers of Happiness!  I just love how unique these are.  These are the multi-photo ones
.pc_lohm_preview.jpg

pc_lohs_preview.jpg

pc_loh_bundle.jpg
Also:
Beauty isn't always polished and perfect; sometimes it is worn and weathered and involves things that stand the test of time. This new kit by Unforgettable Moments will highlight your memories with a touch of rustic charm! The men in your life will appreciate this kit also since the content of this kit is more on the masculine side. With 30 elements, 17 papers, and two full alphas this kit is PACKED with rustic goodness! Regularly priced at $5.00, but through this weekend you can get Rustic Charm for $4.00.

Rustic Charm The Full Kit

PreviewRusticCharm.jpg

http://store.gingerscraps.net/Rustic-Charm-Kit.html

For your convenience Paper, The Elements, and the Alpha are also all sold separately (and are each on sale for $1.50 until Sunday). There is also a Rustic Charm quick page set available as well! The beautifully scrapped quick page set is now on sale for $2.00.

5460782454_c338117606_z.jpg 
My layout using both fab new products now available at Gingerscraps
Leave my layout some love HERE
and head on over to Gingerscraps and check out all the new releases!

0 comments:

Post a Comment