Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, February 24, 2011

New by Three sweet chicks

From the heart template
Part of the From the heart collab kit HERE 
but will be available on it's own in Flora's (TSC) shop HERE soon
My layout using the From the heart template and a wonderful kit by Nikki Epperson called 
Remember these days
 Leave my layout some love HERE

Chicklet Borders template pack is a fun way to capture precious moments 
with your digital scrapbooking pages.
If you love to make pages with fun borders, this is the pack for you. Sometimes when you need a little mojo
to help kick start your creativity. Let your imagination go and the template will just guide you.

Kit Contains-
4- 12x12 psd format templates 300 dpi
4- 12x12 tiff format templates 300 dpi
 my layout using these fun templates and a fab kit called Gone fishing by Creations by Rachael
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment