Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Monday, February 14, 2011

GAB sale by Danimoy

find the following all HERE in Dani's shop
 

31 Elements including: balls, bead spill, 2 borders, bow, button, 5 flowers, 4 frames, heart, 2 leaves, pin, 4 ribbons, ribbon flower, ribbon with twigs, stitches, 2 strings, 2 swirls, word art tags (including: blank, adorable, all mine, be mine, cherish, cutie, follow your heart, forever, love, love you, memories, my heart, my one and only, sweetie, and true love)


Alpha
Includes 6 colored alpha's dark pink, light pink, green, blue, dark purple, and bright purple: Includes uppers, lowers, numbers and some symbols.

Paint splats
4 Paint Splats

Papers
10 Patterned Papers
9 Solid Papers 
 my layout using Dani's GAB selections 
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment