Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Saturday, February 12, 2011

New at Gingerscraps by Z pink Boudoir Designs

We love it when people say they love us. Celebrate love with “Say You Love Me,” a versatile kit perfect for scrapping layouts filled with love and happiness.
Full Kit Contains: 10 Papers 39 Elements 2 Alpha Bead Sets (a-z, numbers & common characters)
ZPBD_SYLM_GS_Full.jpg
Bundle Price: $7 (Orig Price: $11.50)
Bundle Contains 10 Papers 39 Elements 2 Alpha Bead Sets (a-z, numbers & common characters) 2 Clusters 7 Card stock Papers
ZPBD_SYLM_GS_B.jpg
Say You Love Me Clusters, Say You Love Me Word Art, and Say You Love Me Card Stock can be purchased separately.
ZPBD_SYLM_GS_CS.jpg
ZPBD_SYLM_GS_WA.jpg
 My layout with this fab new kit
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment