Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Thursday, February 10, 2011

NEW RELEASES by Nikki Epperson!


Thursday, February 10, 2011


New Releases!

Nikki has two new releases for you this week! We all need help and inspiration sometimes which is why she has put these templates together! Her first new release is Sweet Starts Volume 16...a pack of 4 amazing layered templates! I love how Nikki layers everything, but still has a neat and clean layout! Here is the preview, linked to her store, and a few amazing layouts by the CT and I.
By Di
By Jill
By Tricia
By Lori

By Kat
And My layout using Sweet starts 16 and Nikki's fab kit "Sassy Chick"
leave my layout some love HERE

Nikki's other new release is Sweet Starts Mini Volume 4, which is an awesome set of two templates!
Click on the preview to go to her store!


And here are a few amazing layouts by Nikki's team and I!

By Christine
By Kat
By Triciaand my layout using Sweet starts Mini 4 and Nikki's fab kit "Remember these days"
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment