Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Friday, February 4, 2011

What's new at Gingerscraps?

Here are just a few of thew new things this week at Gingerscraps
head over to the store HERE to see what else is new.
Perfect for all your project 365/52 layouts and versitile enough for all your everyday layouts too. 
Everything is 25% for a week. Except the bundle which will be 39% off for a week!!
The kit inlcudes 10 pattern papers, 5 solid recolored papers and 51 elements.
Coordinating alphas – a-z & 0-9
Dates include: 
7 calanders, 60 months, 28 weekdays and 36 highlighters. 
Versitile colors to match any kit.
md_dbd_templates_LRG.jpg
And the bundle for a HUGE 39% off savings. Includes everything!
md_dbd_bundle_LRG.jpg
Some inspiration layouts by the CT team and I





and My layout using this fab jumbo kit
Leave my layout some love HERE

And here is your Freebie gift from Marshmella.
     Head over to Marshmella's blog HERE to download and leave some thank -you love!
__________________________________________________
tweetheart.jpg
and my layout using this fab new kit by Julie Marie
 Leave my layout some love HERE
________________________________________________________
Is there a little ballerina in your life? Wyld Web Designs has the perfect kit to make her photos shine!
WWD_TD_preview.jpg
And there is of course a coordinating alpha pack!
My layout with my ballerina my DD Skyler when she was little
Leave my layout some love HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment