Welcome!

Welcome to my scrap space, my own little piece of paradise away from real life.View my Galleries, or shop away at some of my favorite shops by clicking on links provided in my blog post. You can find me at Scrap n' Art magazine as a Digital Layout Designer/Writer HERE and on ten additional Designer Creative Teams. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. View my most complete Gallery HERE
Blog layout created with "What's buggin you" by Marshmella designs (retired designer)

Saturday, February 12, 2011

New kit In My Heart, a giveaway and a freebie

Good morning everyone and happy Friday!
Ruby Lane has a new phenomenal kit called In My Heart that is releasing today at her store at Funky Playground Designs - the kit, the glitters, the clusters and the quick pages - all beautiful, all perfect for all those Valentine's Day layouts!





And, continuing with her birthday bash celebration one of you can win the entire collection! How?  Go to her Facebook page through the link (or the fancy little button on the bar below, takes you right to the like button ) and "like her" AND leave a comment either on Facebook or on her  BLOG . Next week she will choose a random winner with the very scientific method of "Eeny meeny miny moe" - one lucky winner will win the full collection - The kit, the glitters, the clusters AND the quickpages!
Take a look at all the fabulous layouts created by Ruby Lane's layout artists and I













and my layouts using this fab new kit
 Leave this layout some love HERE

 Leave this layout some love HERE
And, of course, Ruby Lane has a beautiful freebie card created by the very talented Glynis from the CT team for you to print and give to that very special someone in your life for Valentine's Day:

Isn't this just gorgeous?  You can download it HERE at Ruby Lanes blog.  Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment